- Posted June 13, 2014 by
- The Arizona Division of Occupational Safety and Health Consultation Department Presents Johns Manville Tucson with its VPP Designation
- The Arizona Division of Occupational Safety and Health Consultation Department Presents Prudential Overall Supply with its VPP Designation
- SUBWAY® Restaurants of Arizona Donates 300 Meals to Special Olympics Arizona Healthy Athletes MedFest Event
- W.J. Maloney Plumbing Selected as the Reeves Journal First-Ever Western Contractor of the Year
- The Arizona Division of Occupational Safety and Health Consultation Department Presents the McCarthy Building Companies with Designation
Nicole Stanton Appointed to Business Court Advisory Committee
The law firm of Quarles & Brady LLP announced that Phoenix office managing partner, Nicole Stanton, has been appointed to serve as a member of the Business Court Advisory Committee. This is a newly established committee, by order of Chief Justice Rebecca White Berch, which is dedicated to examining current processes for resolving business cases in the Superior Court of Arizona, as well as reviewing business court models, processes, rules, and procedures in other jurisdictions.
In addition to her position as office manager partner at Quarles & Brady LLP and now serving on the Business Court Advisory Committee, Stanton is a member of the firm’s Commercial Litigation Group. She also serves as a founding board member and past president of the Women’s Metropolitan Arts Council of the Phoenix Art Museum, as well as a member of Chart 100 Women.
Her experience includes defense of local and national law firms in legal malpractice actions and other business litigation disputes. She is an adjunct professor at Arizona State University Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, teaching professional responsibility.
As a graduate of Valley leadership Class XXIX, Stanton was the YWCA of Maricopa County’s 2011 Tribute to Women honoree in the business leader category. She was honored as one of the 50 most influential women in Arizona. She received her law degree, magna cum laude, from the University of Arizona and her bachelor’s degree from the University of Utah.
About Quarles & Brady LLP
Quarles & Brady LLP is a full-service law firm with more than 475 attorneys practicing from offices in Phoenix and Tucson, Ariz.; Naples and Tampa, Fla.; Chicago, Ill.; Indianapolis, Ind.; Madison and Milwaukee, Wis.; and Washington, D.C. The firm provides an array of legal services to corporate and individual clients, which range from small entrepreneurial businesses to Fortune 100 companies. Additional information about the firm may be found at www.quarles.com, and on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.