- Posted June 13, 2014 by
- Families Giving Back has Appointed Rachel Brockway to Serve on its Board of Directors
- ACCEL Honors Carolyn Brightman with the Leading with the Why Distinguished Service Award
- ACCEL Honors Employees with First-Ever Leading with the Why Distinguished Service Award
- Yavapai Title Agency’s Chino Valley Branch Delivers Food Baskets and Gift Cards to Seniors
- Pioneer Title Agency Earns Arizona Corporate Excellence Award for Community Impact
Tempe Subway Earns Statewide “Store of the Month” Honor
This location’s friendly team believes in over-the-top guest service and paying great attention to detail. Customers can count on fresh-baked bread and high-quality, accurate sandwiches. The restaurant focuses on teamwork, especially from the top by the store’s franchisee, Sabrina Smith. The crew is so much a family, in fact, that more than half of the current team members were original hires. Along with this award, the restaurant is now eligible for the coveted “Store of the Year” honor for 2014.