- Posted June 13, 2014 by
- The Arizona Division of Occupational Safety and Health Consultation Department Presents the McCarthy Building Companies with Designation
- Five Northern Arizona Mayors to Speak At Arizona Association for Economic Development’s June Luncheon
- Arizona Association for Economic Development Elects Seven to Board
- Arizona Association for Economic Development Announces New Officers
- The Arizona Division of Occupational Safety and Health Consultation Department Presented Kitchell with Designation
Tempe Subway Earns Statewide “Store of the Month” Honor
This location’s friendly team believes in over-the-top guest service and paying great attention to detail. Customers can count on fresh-baked bread and high-quality, accurate sandwiches. The restaurant focuses on teamwork, especially from the top by the store’s franchisee, Sabrina Smith. The crew is so much a family, in fact, that more than half of the current team members were original hires. Along with this award, the restaurant is now eligible for the coveted “Store of the Year” honor for 2014.