- Posted June 13, 2014 by
- Art Miami and CONTEXT to Highlight Exemplary Works, Special Projects and Distinctive Exhibitions for 2014 Editions
- CONTEXT Art Miami Announces the Selection of Galleries and Special Projects for its 2014 Edition
- Art Miami Makes History By Celebrating its 25th Anniversary with a First Class Line-up of International Galleries
- Aqua Art Miami Announces 2014 Exhibitors for Its Tenth Anniversary Edition
- Cook Like a Chef At Home with Sheraton Macao Hotel, Cotai Central Exclusive cooking videos launching by Sheraton Macao’s best chefs
The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort Announces Second Annual Punta Mita Beach Festival, July 17-20, 2014
“With the Punta Mita Beach Festival, our guests enjoy the pleasure of pure barefoot luxury by being immersed in an underwater adventure, discovering the joy of disconnecting from the outside world, and feeling the sand between their toes as they savor the catch of the day,” said Carl Emberson, general manager. “With the success of the inaugural edition, we are thrilled to bring back this all-encompassing destination event, featuring world-class recreational, wellness, and culinary experiences. Created to appeal to all types of guests, from couples to families, the Punta Mita Beach Festival is truly a bespoke occasion unlike any other.”
The Punta Mita Beach Festival 2014 begins with a welcoming margarita at check-in, a signature touch and taste of Mexico upon arrival. Guests will then enjoy a picturesque sunset on Marietas Beach during The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort’s signature Champagne Ritual followed by a gourmet beach barbeque experience with renowned guest chefs Thierry Blouet, Tomas Bermudez, and Franco Rivadeneira. Guests will enjoy gourmet experiences, savory cocktails, artisanal mezcal, Latin American wines, and a selection of Tequilas by Patrón Tequila. Kicking off the second annual event, guests will enjoy, eat, drink and dance under the stars to the sounds and rhythms of DJ Mauricio Lemus.
Throughout the three-day extravaganza, the beach festivities continue with various guest activities and gourmet experiences, including:
• Diving and snorkeling excursions around the caves of Las Marietas Islands, guided by Dr. Kenny Broad, 2011 National Geographic Explorer of the Year, who will also lead a diving instruction class at Las Marietas Family Pool
• Beach yoga and family yoga taught by Ana Paula Dominguez, one of the most recognized yogis in Mexico and an Adidas Ambassador, at Arecas Pool
• Surfing clinics for beginners and more advanced surfers led by well-known celebrity surfer Jamie O’Brien as well as surfing outings to Bahia Break or La Lancha
• Stand up paddle clinics taught by leading Mexican stand up paddle professional Javier Alvarez Pintado
• Two and five kilometer stand-up paddle races departing from the Sea Breeze Beach Club
• Marine Safari to Marietas Islands, which includes snorkeling and stand-up paddle, all activities offered by Punta Mita Expeditions
• Sandcastle championship for kids
• Volleyball tournaments at Sea Breeze Beach
• Sunset and sunset stand up paddle sessions at the Mita Mary Boat Bistro with music by DJ Mauricio Lemus
After a morning of surfing and stand up paddle on Friday, guests will be treated to a fresh and delicious awards lunch prepared by St. Regis’ Chef Tomas Bermudez, who will offer the Chef’s Dozen Oyster Bar & Grill at the Mita Mary Boat Bistro on Sea Breeze Beach alongside Patrón Margaritas. That evening, The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort will serve up authentic Peruvian cuisine on the tranquil Sea Breeze Beach, where guest chef Francisco Rivadeneira will prepare an exotic dinner based on the most innovative trends and flavors of Peruvian food. On Saturday, travel to France with Thierry Blouet, guest chef and owner of Café des Artistes in Puerto Vallarta, who will prepare exquisite French Mexican cuisine for lunch at the Mita Mary Boat Bistro. The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort will host a farewell dinner at Sea Breeze Beach that evening by Chef Sylvain Desbois accompanied by beachfront music from local reggae group, Los Locos Mezcales.
The second annual Punta Mita Beach Festival at The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort includes three nights’ accommodations, your choice of any of the scheduled activities and events, as well as breakfast, lunch and dinner, including non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages. Rates for the Punta Mita Beach Festival package begin at $1,290 USD in a Deluxe Garden View Room plus 19 percent tax and a 10 percent service charge per person. Reservations can be made by calling 877-250-8871 or by via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ideally located within Mexico’s most exclusive beach community along the shores of Riviera Nayarit, The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort offers modern sophistication, unparalleled luxury and bespoke service at one the best addresses in the world. Designed by Hill Glazier architects, the resort features 120 elegantly appointed guest rooms and suites, St. Regis’ legendary Butler Service, a signature Remède Spa, 12,000 square feet of meeting and event space, and state-of-the-art fitness facilities. For more information, please visit www.stregis.com/puntamita.
About the Punta Mita Beach Festival
The Punta Mita Beach Festival brings together the best beach activities Punta Mita has to offer, all taking place along the golden shores of one of the most beautiful and attractive destinations in the world within Mexico’s most exclusive beach community of the Riviera Nayarit. Combining surfing, snorkeling, scuba diving, stand up paddle, yoga, sandcastle building, bonfires, beachfront barbecues, culinary excellence and specialty cocktails, the Punta Mita Beach Festival is designed to enchant the entire family.
About The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort
Situated at the Riviera Nayarit, just north of Puerto Vallarta, The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort is an
address like no other, tempting discerning travelers with its signature blend of distinctive accommodations, worldly dining, and exemplary services and amenities. The resort offers 89 spacious guest rooms and 31 refined suites, each exquisitely styled and lavishly appointed, in tile-roofed Mexican style casitas along the Pacific Coast. World-class accommodations are complemented by extraordinary services, including St. Regis’ famed butler service. The resort offers the 10,000-square-foot Remède Spa, three premier restaurants – Las Marietas, Sea Breeze, and the signature restaurant, Carolina – and an exquisite lobby bar, Altamira. Whether for weddings, social events or meetings, the resort offersnumber of inviting venues, including the 2,600-square-foot Astor Ballroom.
The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort. Lote H‐4, Carretera Federal 200, km 19.5, Punta de Mita, Nayarit 63734, Mexico. Phone: US 877-250-8871, Mexico 01-800-786826482. www.stregis.com/puntamita