- Posted June 14, 2014 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Hagel 'Not Up To the White House's Mission Creep"? - Maybe Rumsfeld is Available
- US Policy Against Paying Ransom for Hostages Depends On Who the Hostages Are
- Army. Be All You Can Be- Unless You Have a Tattoo
- Want a "Better Online Experience"? Google, Face Book, and the US Gov Think You Do- Sharing Your Information- Still a Choice?
- The US Supreme Court Has Granted 'Pinocchio' Peoplehood, But Failed to Give Him a Conscience
Coupon Wars - Mc Donalds Will Accept Competitors' Coupons But Won't Pay to Print Their Own
They squeeze every penny from every place they can so their investors can make more.
Would you pay a dime more for a hamburger so the guy serving it could live better?
Most people would if they knew the employee got the dime and not the investor.
Buy local from local restaurant owners and support your community!
Avoid the bad corporate members and support Mom and Pops and good corporate community members only.
photo from the door of our local Mc Donalds where workers make $8 an hour.