- Posted June 14, 2014 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- "America is Spreading Peace and Prosperity Across the World", Says Obama. Really?
- The US is Still 'Number One' -- But in What?
- Corporations Should Be Made to "Pee in a Cup" to See If Their Workers Get Public Assistance
- Does Anyone Remember What a "Mom and Pop" Business Was? Reasons to Shop Local
- US Police Killed 77 People in September-840 in 2014
Coupon Wars - Mc Donalds Will Accept Competitors' Coupons But Won't Pay to Print Their Own
They squeeze every penny from every place they can so their investors can make more.
Would you pay a dime more for a hamburger so the guy serving it could live better?
Most people would if they knew the employee got the dime and not the investor.
Buy local from local restaurant owners and support your community!
Avoid the bad corporate members and support Mom and Pops and good corporate community members only.
photo from the door of our local Mc Donalds where workers make $8 an hour.