- Posted June 14, 2014 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Stereotypes? Why Do Solo Mustaches & Goatees Have Such a Bad Reputation?
- America's Allies Are Funding ISIS, ISIL or IS, or Whatever You Want To Call Them
- Obama Says Inversion Is Wrong Even If It's Legal, But Drones Strikes are Legal Even If Amnesty International Says They're Wrong
- Burger King's Tax Inversion Lets Them "Have It Their Way"
- A War on ISIS? Obama Will Need An Alien Invasion to Muster Support For Another War From Americans
Coupon Wars - Mc Donalds Will Accept Competitors' Coupons But Won't Pay to Print Their Own
They squeeze every penny from every place they can so their investors can make more.
Would you pay a dime more for a hamburger so the guy serving it could live better?
Most people would if they knew the employee got the dime and not the investor.
Buy local from local restaurant owners and support your community!
Avoid the bad corporate members and support Mom and Pops and good corporate community members only.
photo from the door of our local Mc Donalds where workers make $8 an hour.