- Posted June 14, 2014 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- All Russia's Fault? Ukraine Is Not A Democracy Unless U.S. Says It's A 'Democracy'
- Bank of America Agrees to Sweetheart Settlement with US Department of Justice
- Ironically, The World’s Most Repressive Regimes Delight In U.S. Crack Down In Ferguson- Urge Restraint
- What a Stupid Excuse For Arresting Reporters-Managing the Media's Images in Ferguson, Egypt, and Occupy Wall Street
- So. "Mike Brown 'Bum Rushed' A Cop With A Drawn Automatic Weapon", Say Wilson Supporters?
Coupon Wars - Mc Donalds Will Accept Competitors' Coupons But Won't Pay to Print Their Own
They squeeze every penny from every place they can so their investors can make more.
Would you pay a dime more for a hamburger so the guy serving it could live better?
Most people would if they knew the employee got the dime and not the investor.
Buy local from local restaurant owners and support your community!
Avoid the bad corporate members and support Mom and Pops and good corporate community members only.
photo from the door of our local Mc Donalds where workers make $8 an hour.