- Posted June 15, 2014 by
- Need vibrant step to launch “sasrai-Movement - bold cultural revolution”
- Let's have mission to finish the unfinished mission of APJ Kalam “Livable Planet Earth”
- To “End Slavery” - we must stop CONSUMPTION SLAVERY
- Pope Francis Voice sasrai-Movement
- Appeal to have a resolution to hang sasrai banner for one week June 03 to 09 at each UN, INGO and NGO office gate across the globe in honor of World Environment Day.
Please be kind to keep a sasrai-Movement slogan at the bottom of your publication/printing
Wish the Peace, Dignity and Rights for all - save a bit, reserve, preserve, rejuvenate and conserve resources
Subject: Spread sasrai-Movement across the globe aimed at habitable earth
Greetings from sasrai-Movement that works voluntarily since 2004 across the globe aimed at promote prudent and sustainable consumption and conservation, optimum use and reduce the abuse of resources. sasrai target to animate, activate each individual, family, community, institution, organization to combat Climate Change, global warming, food, fuel and water security, poverty, disaster, waste, ecosystem and biodiversity, reverse the devastating trend of globe. Road map towards the implementation of the United Nations Millennium Declaration - sasrai brings into focus Six MDGs, 09 time-bound targets and 31 quantitative indicators.
USA president in recent speech in Berlin has said the global threat of our time severe storms, Famine and floods, Coastlines vanish, Oceans rise and Climate change. UN Secretary-General said climate change “is a humanitarian issue, a development issue, and an issue of security and stability.” A new report from the International Energy Agency says we are headed toward an increase in global temperatures of 6.5 °F to
Humanity demand Environment Ambassador
- Environment is Democracy, Transparency, People’s Voice, Decentralization, Justice for All, Rights for all, Flexibility, Equality, Equal Facility, Risk Reduction
- Environment is Waste Reduction, Reuse, Repair, Rejuvenation, Reservation, Conservation
- Environment is Threat Free Life, Tension Free Life, Dictation Free Life, Fair living, Friendly Living, Dignity for All
- Environment is Cooperative, Collaborative and Concerted Effort