- Posted June 16, 2014 by
fort worth, Texas
Team iReport featured this story
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- TODAY DR. KENT BRANTLY WAS HONORED IN FORT WORTH THIS MORNING AT 10:30 AM IN TARRANT COUNTY
- GLENN NIXON TALK ABOUT THE BIG JOB FAIR
- DOZEN OF PEOPLE PROTEST IN FRONT OF THE TARRANT COUNTY JAIL IN FORT WORTH FOR JUSTICE FOR TIFFNEY MCADOO
- NAMI is the National Alliance on Mental Illness
- HAND UP DONT SHOOT WAS THE MESSAGE
WENDY DAVIS WHO IS RUNNING FOR GOVERNOR OF TEXAS TALK 101 WITH iREPORTER DONNELL BALLARD ABOUT HER VISION FOR TEXAS.
- TeamiReport, CNN iReport producer
Wendy Davis’ race for Governor of Texas is going to be one of the most exciting races in the country.
Her opponent, Greg Abbott, is part of the special interest crony class of insiders. He’s already got tens of millions of dollars in his war chest. And since there are no limits on campaign spending, the right wing special interests are already pouring money into attacks against Wendy. she talk about school. what she want to do for the school. i am iReporter donnell ballard for cnniReport.