- Posted June 16, 2014 by
- Sheyene Gerardi – Her Life Is Like A Movie Filled With Various Twists And Turns
- Super Entrepreneur Ahsan Habibi, Syed Started The Online Social Networking Job Website Expertini To Raise The Rate Of Those Seeking Work
- CPA Elites Ltd; Is Impacting The World Around Them By Helping Those In their Journey In Achieving Their Dream Of Working Online
- What Do The Names House (Vocal, Comercial, Progressive, Trance, Tribal, Electro), Hip Hop, DJ, Music Producer And R&B Have In Common – One Name: “ROCKY G”
- Mortgage Mogul Terry Gangaram Is Impacting The World Around Him By Unearthing The Adequate Financing For Those Desiring To Invest In A New House Via His Company Drexel Mortgage
Richard Crenian Said: A Developer May Develop For Guts And Glory, A Seasoned Investor Couldn't Care Less About The Glory, Nor Does He Want To Play With His Retirement Funds
Richard Crenian has been in the real estate business for many years, breaking into the industry by forming his own real estate development company at the tender age of 21 in Saskatchewan.
Before the age of 30, Mr. Crenian and his team went on to build over 11,000 apartments, condos, and retail plazas. Not surprisingly, their sales figures were consistently over $110 million per year.
After achieving some of his personal goals in the prairies, Crenian moved to Toronto in 1986 to pursue his dream of competing with large developers and builders, and building real estate properties in a massively populated city.
By the year 2000, Richard focused on buying cash flow related properties, plazas, and office buildings, while investing in condominium projects.
While Richard's focus remains in Canada, he continually travels globally in search of new real estate ideas.
Richard is currently involved with the World President's Organization, having graduated from the preceding Young Presidents Organization.
As President of Redev Properties Ltd., Richard believes that ‘you cannot be a good lifeguard if you have not yet saved a drowning person.’
This is a concept that he applies to good real estate investing. Knowing that opportunities come by frequently, Richard is patient in his approach and he never rushes into a deal (Like a bus!).
An early lesson that Richard learned is this - "A developer may develop for guts and glory, a seasoned investor couldn't care less about the glory, nor does he want to play with his retirement funds.” said, Richard Crenian