- Posted June 16, 2014 by
New York, Texas
- Nathan Jurczyk and Sbga Delivers Company's Largest Donation for Special Advocate Children
- New Author David Di Paolo Combines Love of Medicine, Mystery and Multinational Folklore in His Novel The Artemis Connection
- South Camden Theatre Company Continues its 10th Anniversary Season with a Production of AGNES OF GOD by John Pielmeier
- Habitat Apartments received the commendation for "Spain's Leading Serviced Apartment Brand 2014"
- Fantasy Writer K.L. Bone to Be Featured at Rusty Grape Vineyard Book Signing and Wine Tasting with New Book, Black Rose
The Collins Reynolds Foundation - Hand of Hope - Simple Solutions Save Children's lives
The Collins Reynolds Foundation was founded in 2012 and we are a humanitarian organization and our mission is to reduce global child mortality by providing life-saving antibiotics, clean drinking water solutions and global disaster relief. Our charitable private foundation is a certified 501(c)(3) organization (Tax ID: 45-4769491) and our board of directors consists of a physician, a lawyer and a philanthropist. We will succeed in our mission based upon our tenacity, leadership, integrity, credibility, accountability and transparency. Our foundation works with governments, other foundations and non-profits, corporations, the public as well as partners with healthcare, financial, beverage and technology providers.
Every day over 20,000 children under the age of five die from preventable causes. More than seven million children died in 2012 from pneumonia, diarrhea and malaria. The Collins Reynolds Foundation uses simple solutions and existing technologies to solve complex problems and reduce child mortality. Our foundation has little or no overhead which minimizes administrative costs and at this time we only accept monetary donations and financial instruments. Donations are tax deductible but please consult with your tax advisor to determine your eligibility. Your gift will be used to purchase medicines and medical equipment. 90% of every dollar donated goes directly to fund our mission and your donation will save children's lives!
Would you please consider making a tax deductible contribution by sending your check or money order to: The Collins Reynolds Foundation, P.O. Box 414236, Miami Beach, FL 33141 or by visiting our web site at http://www.collinsreynoldsfoundation.org and click the donate tab.
Email us at info ( @ ) collinsreynoldsfoundation dot org if you would like to learn more about our altruistic mission. Please like us and follow us on Facebook at The Collins Reynolds Foundation. Thank you for your support!