- Posted June 16, 2014 by
- A Great Mix Of George A. Santino Classics Along With Originals Make Up The New Album "Get Back Up."
- Biggg Slim Is Bringing The Heat To The Streets!
- Brook Brovaz Introduces Artist Ihni Shara, Electric Pop Diva!
- From Russia With Love! Brook Brovaz Introduces Their New Artist MAK! Sure To Make Her Mark In The US Music Scene!
- Casino Chino Making Major Industry Moves!
James R. Wearne Thrills Readers With His Novel "The Adventure of the Old Campaigners."
Dr. Watson and his old friend Col. Pickering, together with Sherlock Holmes and Professor Henry Higgins, help Eliza Doolittle come to the aid of a friend in danger. The action takes place all over London, and even in a Japanese palace in Africa! Locations include Baker Street, Wimpole Street, and the British Museum, the London slums, a bordello and the African forest. If you are intrigued at least by the implausibility of the premise, read the book and see that it all really happens, and comes together nicely.
Jim Wearne (1950 - ) Born in St. Louis, Missouri, USA, he was raised in the Chicago area. Early interests in music and theatre led to a desire to become a performer. He learned to play the guitar in his teens, and performed mostly folk music at local venues. He studied theatre at Southern Illinois University, receiving a BS in Theatre in 1972. His working career has included many occupations, including stagehand, salesman, meeting coordinator, retailer, and instructor, but his loves have always been music and reading.
His lifelong love of the Sherlock Holmes stories, along with a stint as a prop man on a touring production of My Fair Lady, combined to produce the central idea for his novel "The Adventure of the Old Campaigners.”
Jim's published writings include fiction and non-fiction as well as poetry.
Purchase your copy now!