- Posted June 16, 2014 by
- Police Detective And Bestselling Author Stacy Eaton Re-Releases Her Paranormal Romantic Suspense Novel My Blood Runs Blue
- Former America’s Got Talent Quarter Finalist Releases New Self-Help Book - Twelve Qualities of Highly Successful People
- Author Ariele Sieling Releases Humorous Science Fiction Tale
- USA Today Bestselling Author Maureen A. Miller Releases New Romantic Suspense Series In January 2015
- From Florida Author Dylan Lee Peters - The Everflame Fantasy Adventure Book Series Is Now Available In Print And Ebook
Oregon Author, C.J. Fella Releases New Science Fiction Thriller – Rise Of The Black Hand
Author, C.J. Fella is pleased to announce the debut of his science fiction thriller, Rise of the Black Hand.
Rise of the Black Hand follows the perspective of young FBI agent Thomas Morelli, in a futuristic Seattle, Washington, as he tangles with a brutal criminal organization known as The Black Hand. Despite being set in the future, the novel has a retro, noir feel to it that gives the book some contrasting elements readers are sure to enjoy. Inspired by the radio serials and pulps of the early to mid 1900’s, the action is fast-paced; dialog is crisp, and the pace brisk, delivered with a tongue in cheek nod to the past. Readers will get a glimpse of some very real social and technological facing the coming century, but the entertainment and laughs never stop, even on the last page. In short, the book is equal parts Mike Hammer, Dick Tracy, and Blade Runner all rolled into one, with the added bonus of humor.
Rise of the Black Hand is available in both print and ebook format.
Rise of the Black Hand
By C.J. Fella
Published: March 2014
Genre: Science Fiction, Mystery, Thriller
About The Author:
C.J. is a lifetime resident of Oregon’s Willamette Valley, where he attended college and graduate school, and currently works as an auditor for his home state. Raised on classical literature, his interests turned to the radio serials of the early 1900′s, and the pulp era. Inspired by Isaac Asimov, Mickey Spillane and Robert B. Parker, C.J. blended the science fiction and hard-boiled detective genres for his debut novel, Rise of the Black Hand. When he’s not working or writing, C.J. is likely to be reading, playing video games, or listening to classic old time radio serials.
For more information, review copies, or interviews please contact the author at: