- Posted June 16, 2014 by
Twinn Falls, Idaho
- New Cozy Mystery Addresses The Pharmaceutical Pollution Of The Natural Environment
- Children’s Book Girls Gone Great Provides Great Examples Of Girls Doing Great Things
- Book One In A New YA Dystopian/Apocalyptic Thriller Series Released – Last Light Falling
- New York Author Releases Book Five In The Detectives Chen and Castilblanco Series – The Collector
- Author Lisa Nixon Phillips Hopes To Help Military Families With Her New Book Faith Steps For Military Families
Idaho Authors Release New Military Thriller - Benghazi and Beyond
Authors, Dennis Mansfield & Ryan Pacheco are pleased to announce the release of their new military thriller, Benghazi and Beyond.
Isaac Jones is a Major in the US Army assigned to a Ranger Battalion. He’s approached with a simple question, “If you could do something about the attack on the US Consulate in Benghazi, Libya and the murder of four American citizens on September 11, 2012, would you?”
After agreeing to take on the task he finds it’s just the beginning of his nation calling on his services to protect the homeland. Including a new threat from North Korea and someone with a grudge against former President Ronald Reagan putting many lives around the world in danger.
“Benghazi and Beyond” takes our hero all over the globe including Iran, North Korea, South Korea, Germany, England, Hungary, Grenada, and other exotic locations.
Get lost with Isaac Jones in this action filled political thriller by Dennis Mansfield and Ryan Pacheco.
Benghazi and Beyond is available in both print and ebook format.
Benghazi and Beyond
By Dennis Mansfield & Ryan Pacheco
Publisher: Endurance Press
Published: April 2014
Genre: Military Thriller
About The Author:
Ryan Pacheco works in law enforcement in the North West. He has a passion for writing and is a fan political thrillers. He is married and has three children and two grandchildren. This is his first of what he hopes to be many adventures in writing.
Dennis Mansfield is a passionate man of progress. As a business coach, author and speaker, Dennis has been honored to touch many lives. He lives in Boise, ID with his bride, Susan.
For more information, review copies, or interviews please contact the author at: