- Posted June 16, 2014 by
- ACCEL Honors Carolyn Brightman with the Leading with the Why Distinguished Service Award
- ACCEL Honors Employees with First-Ever Leading with the Why Distinguished Service Award
- Yavapai Title Agency’s Chino Valley Branch Delivers Food Baskets and Gift Cards to Seniors
- Pioneer Title Agency Earns Arizona Corporate Excellence Award for Community Impact
- Show Low Subway Earns Statewide “Store of the Month” Honor
Deborah S. Thomas Joins Pioneer Title Agency’s Chandler Branch
In her role, she will process and close escrow transactions as well as work closely with all parties of an escrow transaction, including lender’s and realtors and along with that she will continually be promoting and marketing for Pioneer as the opportunities arise.
Prior to joining the Pioneer team in 2005, Thomas worked for both Girl Scouts USA as a membership service executive as well as with First American Title in Pinetop as an escrow officer. She is a proud member of the Arizona State Escrow Association.
Thomas enjoys teaching scrapbooking and card making and spending time with her family and grandkids.
For more information about Pioneer Title Agency, please visit www.ptaaz.com.