- Posted June 16, 2014 by
- Deaf Women United Spotlights Sherri Collins during Deaf Women History Month
- Families Giving Back “Stepped Up To The Plate” To Give Back To The Cactus Youth Baseball League
- Southern Arizona Education Leaders to Discuss “Job Wars Ahead” At Arizona Association for Economic Development’s May Luncheon
- Subway Kids & Sports Rides into Prince Elementary School, Surprises Students Performing Random Acts of Kindness with New Bikes and Lunch
- Families Giving Back has Appointed Rachel Brockway to Serve on its Board of Directors
Deborah S. Thomas Joins Pioneer Title Agency’s Chandler Branch
In her role, she will process and close escrow transactions as well as work closely with all parties of an escrow transaction, including lender’s and realtors and along with that she will continually be promoting and marketing for Pioneer as the opportunities arise.
Prior to joining the Pioneer team in 2005, Thomas worked for both Girl Scouts USA as a membership service executive as well as with First American Title in Pinetop as an escrow officer. She is a proud member of the Arizona State Escrow Association.
Thomas enjoys teaching scrapbooking and card making and spending time with her family and grandkids.
For more information about Pioneer Title Agency, please visit www.ptaaz.com.