- Posted June 16, 2014 by
- Sierra Vista Subway Earns Statewide “Store of the Month” Honor
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Scottsdale Emphasizes Safe Play Initiative, Concussion Awareness in Fall Football Programs
- The Ak-Chin Indian Community Names New Fire Chief and Fire Marshal
- The Arizona Division of Occupational Safety and Health Consultation Department Recertifies Raytheon Missile Systems’ Rita Road Site with Voluntary Protection Program STAR Designation
- Jose Carrillo Selected as 2014 National Employment Law Council Academy Fellow
Deborah S. Thomas Joins Pioneer Title Agency’s Chandler Branch
In her role, she will process and close escrow transactions as well as work closely with all parties of an escrow transaction, including lender’s and realtors and along with that she will continually be promoting and marketing for Pioneer as the opportunities arise.
Prior to joining the Pioneer team in 2005, Thomas worked for both Girl Scouts USA as a membership service executive as well as with First American Title in Pinetop as an escrow officer. She is a proud member of the Arizona State Escrow Association.
Thomas enjoys teaching scrapbooking and card making and spending time with her family and grandkids.
For more information about Pioneer Title Agency, please visit www.ptaaz.com.