- Posted June 16, 2014 by
- Yavapai Title Agency’s Chino Valley Branch Delivers Food Baskets and Gift Cards to Seniors
- Pioneer Title Agency Earns Arizona Corporate Excellence Award for Community Impact
- Show Low Subway Earns Statewide “Store of the Month” Honor
- 2014 Rocky Mountain Emmy Nominees Announced; Emmys to be awarded October 18 at Scottsdale Fairmont Princess
- SUNS CHARITIES 88 TO HOST THE “SLAM DUNK” STREET PARTY, PRESENTED BY TRAPP CORP., ON OCTOBER 11
Deborah S. Thomas Joins Pioneer Title Agency’s Chandler Branch
In her role, she will process and close escrow transactions as well as work closely with all parties of an escrow transaction, including lender’s and realtors and along with that she will continually be promoting and marketing for Pioneer as the opportunities arise.
Prior to joining the Pioneer team in 2005, Thomas worked for both Girl Scouts USA as a membership service executive as well as with First American Title in Pinetop as an escrow officer. She is a proud member of the Arizona State Escrow Association.
Thomas enjoys teaching scrapbooking and card making and spending time with her family and grandkids.
For more information about Pioneer Title Agency, please visit www.ptaaz.com.