- Posted June 17, 2014 by
- LEGENDARY SINGERS OF CHRISTMAS SONGS CELEBRATED IN NEW MUSICAL TRIBUTE
- The most focused funder of neuroendocrine cancer research launches $2 million immunotherapy initiative
- Anne Rice's Halloween UndeadCon in New Orleans to Feature Fantasy Writer K.L. Bone
- Paul Chehade - To resolve the problem of illegal immigration, we must know the origin of the causes
- Apple Expert Joins Startup CareerFoundry To Revolutionize Teaching Teachers To Teach Code
Dunbar FINE ARTS COUNCIL announces it's "FIRECRACKER 2014 RAFFLE" JULY 3,2014
Columbus, OH - Tickets are now available for the Dunbar Fine Arts Council first ever " Firecracker 2014 Raffle. D.F.A.C. Committee's Unique Idea of holding a Raffle around the Holiday Weekend. Over 50 Pieces by Picasso, Warhol, Lik, Dali, Medvedev and many more will be held on July 3,2014.
The Cost of the Tickets is $185. The first ticket Drawn will allow the Purchase to pick the piece of art work by the artist name & title of the work. The Drawing will go on until all the art is gone. These 50 pieces start at over $2500, much more than the cost of the ticket. Works by these Artists are hard to come by and will become a valuable family heirloom. Tickets are available exclusively through EVENTBRITE.Com
The Dunbar Fine Arts Council goal is to encourage Arts in After School Programs in Central Ohio. This includes nurturing Artistic Excellence in Children & Young People, by funding art programs that pay for Teaching, Developing and Showcasing their works to display in a schools, public places and government buildings.
GOALS & PRIORITIES
* Support Visual Arts by increasing good quality, affordable spaces and facilities that it encourages our children to thrive. By providing professional development, support and advice for young children to develop a skill.
* Funding trips for Students to visit area and regional museum and galleries.
* Addressing inconsistent provisions of Opportunities for children and young people so that they can benefit by being exposed to a skilled blueprint to increase their professionalism, diversity and working standard of the Visual Arts Sector.
* Finally placing their work in area galleries that will be shown for years to come.
MISSION Of The DUNBAR FINE ARTS COUNCIL
To Support and advance the interest of the Arts of Children in the Central Ohio Area.