- Posted June 17, 2014 by
- Arizona Association for Economic Development’s May Luncheon to Discuss “Technology Stimulating Arizona’s Future”
- Deaf Women United Spotlights Sherri Collins during Deaf Women History Month
- Families Giving Back “Stepped Up To The Plate” To Give Back To The Cactus Youth Baseball League
- Southern Arizona Education Leaders to Discuss “Job Wars Ahead” At Arizona Association for Economic Development’s May Luncheon
- Subway Kids & Sports Rides into Prince Elementary School, Surprises Students Performing Random Acts of Kindness with New Bikes and Lunch
Jose Carrillo Selected as 2014 National Employment Law Council Academy Fellow
The NELC is an organization primarily composed of minority outside and in-house attorneys throughout the United States and abroad who represent private and public sector employers in all aspects of labor and employment matters. As an NELC Fellow, Carrillo will be provided advanced skills training and will be exposed to the NELC’s national network of experienced minority labor and employment attorneys. Academy fellows have direct interaction with in-house labor and employment lawyers from major corporations and leading minority labor and employment defense lawyers from across the country.
Carrillo practices in the area of labor and employment law. His experience includes representing employers before various government agencies, providing employment advice and counseling to employers on current trends and compliance with state and federal employment laws, advising employers on employment issues, conducting internal workplace investigations and drafting employment agreements, severance agreements, settlement agreements, workplace policies, and employer handbooks.
Carrillo earned his both his Bachelor of Arts and law degrees from Arizona State University. In his spare time, Carrillo serves as a volunteer attorney with the Volunteer Lawyers program as well as a youth basketball coach for the Boys & Girls Clubs of Metropolitan Phoenix. He is a member of the Los Abogados Bar Association, Maricopa Bar Association, Arizona Industry Liaison Group.
About Quarles & Brady LLP
Quarles & Brady LLP is a full-service law firm with more than 475 attorneys practicing from offices in Phoenix and Tucson, Ariz.; Naples and Tampa, Fla.; Chicago, Ill.; Indianapolis, Ind.; Madison and Milwaukee, Wis.; and Washington, D.C. The firm provides an array of legal services to corporate and individual clients, which range from small entrepreneurial businesses to Fortune 100 companies. Additional information about the firm may be found at www.quarles.com, and on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.