- Posted June 18, 2014 by
- Suffocated politics of Karachi needs breath of fresh air: Pasban candidate by-election NA-246 Usman Moazzam
- MQM, PTI two faces of same coin: Pasban NA-246
- Pasban to win if ‘angles’ votes are not cast: Usman Moazzam
- CEC requested to depute federal Govt employees on election duties in NA-246: Usman Moazzam
- Aafia most important political prisoner, wrongly persecuted, outrageously sentenced: US Lawyers
Ramsawami ancient population of Karachi today, there are buildings constructed by the British, pictures of trees on walls
Ramsawami ancient population of Karachi today, there are buildings constructed by the British. These ancient buildings being leaked sewage lines on the walls are trees grow, that are formed over the years. In the photos you can see a few buildings.
Among the trees on the walls of their ancient buildings, an aspect of poverty is that people are forced to live in dilapidated buildings, which is also a major threat to human lives.