- Posted June 18, 2014 by
- Aafia’s pain is our shame, say world scholars
- Mother talks to mother, Asmat seeks Kalsoom’s help in Aafia release
- Open Letter to The First Lady of USA Mrs Michelle Obama, My daughter stands for love, peace and justice; she is a victim of terror not a terrorist: Mrs Ismat Siddiqui
- Prime Minister of Pakistan urged to raise Aafia issue in United Nations
- A black day in American judicial history September 23
Ramsawami ancient population of Karachi today, there are buildings constructed by the British, pictures of trees on walls
Ramsawami ancient population of Karachi today, there are buildings constructed by the British. These ancient buildings being leaked sewage lines on the walls are trees grow, that are formed over the years. In the photos you can see a few buildings.
Among the trees on the walls of their ancient buildings, an aspect of poverty is that people are forced to live in dilapidated buildings, which is also a major threat to human lives.