- Posted June 18, 2014 by
- 30% raise in KE tariff another excess to Karachiites: Pasban
- THE AAFIA MOVEMENT MISSION STATEMENT
- Pasban supports strike call of traders against the withholding tax on bank transactions: Altaf Shakoor
- Nawaz Sharif reminded his promise about Aafia Siddiqui release
- Train tragedy saddens whole nation: Dr Fowzia Siddiqui
Ramsawami ancient population of Karachi today, there are buildings constructed by the British, pictures of trees on walls
Ramsawami ancient population of Karachi today, there are buildings constructed by the British. These ancient buildings being leaked sewage lines on the walls are trees grow, that are formed over the years. In the photos you can see a few buildings.
Among the trees on the walls of their ancient buildings, an aspect of poverty is that people are forced to live in dilapidated buildings, which is also a major threat to human lives.