- Posted June 18, 2014 by
- Prime Minister of Pakistan urged to raise Aafia issue in United Nations
- A black day in American judicial history September 23
- The international day of peace – 21st September, 2015 Aafia release necessary for victory of peace: Dr Fowzia Siddiqui
- Mysterious missing: Where is Usman Moazzam, asks Pasban ‘Rangers say Moazzam was handed over to CJK, jailer denies his custody’
- Corrupt rulers of Pakistan are a bigger impediment in release of Aafia than Americans, said Aafia Movement convener Dr Fowzia Siddiqui, addressing a Caravan e Ghairat Aafia release rally in Korangi Town, Karachi
Ramsawami ancient population of Karachi today, there are buildings constructed by the British, pictures of trees on walls
Ramsawami ancient population of Karachi today, there are buildings constructed by the British. These ancient buildings being leaked sewage lines on the walls are trees grow, that are formed over the years. In the photos you can see a few buildings.
Among the trees on the walls of their ancient buildings, an aspect of poverty is that people are forced to live in dilapidated buildings, which is also a major threat to human lives.