- Posted June 18, 2014 by
- Aafia cause gets warm support in South Africa
- SA rights bodies, civil society support Aafia cause
- Security forces and civilian who sacrificed for the country's security national hero: Pasban-e-Pakistan
- Pasban-e-Pakistan rejects politics of hatred and divide, National security institutions respectable, freedom of expression must for democracy: spokesman Azam Minhas
- Pakistani innocent mother Aafia Twelfth Mother's Day in U.S. prison
Ramsawami ancient population of Karachi today, there are buildings constructed by the British, pictures of trees on walls
Ramsawami ancient population of Karachi today, there are buildings constructed by the British. These ancient buildings being leaked sewage lines on the walls are trees grow, that are formed over the years. In the photos you can see a few buildings.
Among the trees on the walls of their ancient buildings, an aspect of poverty is that people are forced to live in dilapidated buildings, which is also a major threat to human lives.