- Posted June 18, 2014 by
- Train tragedy saddens whole nation: Dr Fowzia Siddiqui
- Uplift of railway more important than metro buses, laptops: Altaf Shakoor
- Army Chief Gen. Raheel Shareef urged to play role in early release of the Pakistani mother, Dr Aafia Siddiqui
- Missing of young son of politician question mark of LEA’s performance
- Rejoinder on misleading statement about Aafia Siddiqui
Ramsawami ancient population of Karachi today, there are buildings constructed by the British, pictures of trees on walls
Ramsawami ancient population of Karachi today, there are buildings constructed by the British. These ancient buildings being leaked sewage lines on the walls are trees grow, that are formed over the years. In the photos you can see a few buildings.
Among the trees on the walls of their ancient buildings, an aspect of poverty is that people are forced to live in dilapidated buildings, which is also a major threat to human lives.