- Posted June 18, 2014 by
Los Angeles, California
- Innovative Marketing Tactic Leads to Growth for PixiCast
- New Fire Starter Video for MOBIT Mobile Communication Software Reveals Pioneer Marketing Intelligence
- Sookasa Launches to Deliver Industry’s First Compliance Service that Transparently Protects Files Across Popular Cloud Services and Mobile Devices
- VoloForce Fights Back Against Online Retailers With Real Cadence Technology
- MyBeeble Launches Social App for Peer-to-Peer Textbook Exchange
3D Printlife Creates World’s First 3D Printed Apartment with New Web Series "Joel Rush’s 3D Printlife"
“We’re literally 3D printing my entire apartment,” exclaims Joel. “There’s basically a bed, a couch and a TV in the apartment, but not much else.”
Starting with the bathroom, Joel prints a line of bath accessories and some surprising decorative pieces that instantly transform the bathroom from plain to trendy. From there, design challenges take the series into the kitchen, the bedroom and the living room. Special segments will focus on other design challenges and include guest appearances from the world of design and 3D printing.
“Discovering a wide variety of 3D printing applications for the home, school and office has always been central to 3D Printlife,” says company president, Jeff Stevens. “We’re excited about this opportunity and look forward to seeing how a little imagination and participation from the audience will influence the look of Joel’s place.”
New episodes of Joel Rush’s 3D Printlife can be found each Tuesday at www.joelrushs3dprintlife.com and on YouTube.
3D Printlife (www.3dprintlife.com) is a distributor of 3D printers, 3D printer supplies and accessories, and 3D print design templates. For more information contact 3D Printlife’s VP of Marketing, Joel Rush at 323-419-0029 or email@example.com.