- Posted June 19, 2014 by
- Musharraf treason case: Names of judges who took Nov 3 oath given to court - See more at: http://www.saach.tv/2014/07/08/musharraf-treason-case-names-of-judges-who-took-nov-3-oath-given-to-courtmush-treason-names-of-judges-who-took-nov-3-oath-given-to-cou
- Give your story a titleKayani feared religious right’s backlash against him: Athar Abbas
- N League Supporter - Justice Nasir-ul-Mulk takes oath as new chief justice of Pakistan
- 'PPP to resist Qadri's movement against democracy'
- Qadri's APC demands Shahbaz Sharif's resignation
3000 PAT workers and Qadri's son booked in FIR
Eight people were killed and nearly 100 injured in Tuesday’s clash between PAT workers and police over removal of security barriers outside Dr. Qadri’s residence in Model Town. Reports said, the case was registered against 3000 workers, with Mohiuddin booked as central accused. Lahore High Court’s one-man tribunal and a committee of police officers are investigating the incident.
Meanwhile, speaking to a private TV channel, Mohiuddin condemned registration of case, saying that policemen were involved in murdering innocent PAT workers who did not resist police action. He said three petitions had been prepared and would be filed in the Lahore High Court against Punjab government.