- Posted June 19, 2014 by
- Musharraf treason case: Names of judges who took Nov 3 oath given to court - See more at: http://www.saach.tv/2014/07/08/musharraf-treason-case-names-of-judges-who-took-nov-3-oath-given-to-courtmush-treason-names-of-judges-who-took-nov-3-oath-given-to-cou
- Give your story a titleKayani feared religious right’s backlash against him: Athar Abbas
- N League Supporter - Justice Nasir-ul-Mulk takes oath as new chief justice of Pakistan
- 'PPP to resist Qadri's movement against democracy'
- Qadri's APC demands Shahbaz Sharif's resignation
Pakistan Awami Tehreek (PAT) Chief Tahir-ul-Qadri says his party and workers will not participate in any Judicial Inquiry.
Qadri added, that through media channels everyone witnessed where bullets were being fired from, further adding that MQI security guards did not fire a single bullet.
Tahir-ul-Qadri said, bullets were fired upon his residence in Lahore and the electricity connections to his house had been severed, which have not been restored.
The PAT Chief rejected the Judicial Commission adding that no one from PAT would cooperate with the commission and would not record their statement, terming the Judicial Commission to be an eye-wash to provide cover to ‘state-terrorism’.
Tahir-ul-Qadri in his press conference alleged that the Prime Minister, Chief Minister Punjab, IG Punjab Police, and certain ministers were behind what he termed ‘premeditated murder’.
He further alleged that those officers who were involved in the incident were the same ones who prepared the FIR adding that while they were the victims, they have not lodged any FIR.
He appealed to the Judges of the Lahore High Court to distance themselves from the inquiry commission.