- Posted June 19, 2014 by
- Musharraf treason case: Names of judges who took Nov 3 oath given to court - See more at: http://www.saach.tv/2014/07/08/musharraf-treason-case-names-of-judges-who-took-nov-3-oath-given-to-courtmush-treason-names-of-judges-who-took-nov-3-oath-given-to-cou
- Give your story a titleKayani feared religious right’s backlash against him: Athar Abbas
- N League Supporter - Justice Nasir-ul-Mulk takes oath as new chief justice of Pakistan
- 'PPP to resist Qadri's movement against democracy'
- Qadri's APC demands Shahbaz Sharif's resignation
Tahirul Qadri rejects formation of FAKE judicial commission
He said that: “We don’t accept the judicial commission and families of our martyrs don’t need government compensation”.
Qadri said that his party would look after familiesof the deceased workers and will provide education, food and accommodation.
“I want to take revenge of the killings of my workers through bringing about revolution,” he said and added that future course of action would be announced after consultation with ‘allies’.