- Posted June 19, 2014 by
- Musharraf treason case: Names of judges who took Nov 3 oath given to court - See more at: http://www.saach.tv/2014/07/08/musharraf-treason-case-names-of-judges-who-took-nov-3-oath-given-to-courtmush-treason-names-of-judges-who-took-nov-3-oath-given-to-cou
- Give your story a titleKayani feared religious right’s backlash against him: Athar Abbas
- N League Supporter - Justice Nasir-ul-Mulk takes oath as new chief justice of Pakistan
- 'PPP to resist Qadri's movement against democracy'
- Qadri's APC demands Shahbaz Sharif's resignation
Lahore clash: Police declare son of Dr Tahirul Qadri innocent
Hussain Mohiuddin, son of Dr Tahirul Qadri, was nominated as the main accused in the FIR lodged on the complaint of Faisal Town SHO Rizwan Qadir Hashmi.
The bloodshed took place outside the Central Secretariat of Minhajul Quran International in the Model Town neighbourhood of Lahore on June 17. As many as nine people including two women were killed in the clash and dozens others were injured.
According to the three-page FIR – a copy of which is available with The Express Tribune, the police blamed the PAT workers and leadership for the deadly melee outside the residence of Dr Qadri.
Other accused include the PAT General Secretary Khurram Nawaz Gandapur, Chief Security Officer Altaf Hussain Shah and other office-bearers of the party. Eight unidentified gunmen and 3,000-plus activists of the PAT have also been nominated in the FIR.