- Posted June 19, 2014 by
- Musharraf treason case: Names of judges who took Nov 3 oath given to court - See more at: http://www.saach.tv/2014/07/08/musharraf-treason-case-names-of-judges-who-took-nov-3-oath-given-to-courtmush-treason-names-of-judges-who-took-nov-3-oath-given-to-cou
- Give your story a titleKayani feared religious right’s backlash against him: Athar Abbas
- N League Supporter - Justice Nasir-ul-Mulk takes oath as new chief justice of Pakistan
- 'PPP to resist Qadri's movement against democracy'
- Qadri's APC demands Shahbaz Sharif's resignation
Brutality: MPAs condemn death of PAT workers
Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa lawmakers unanimously condemned the violence in Lahore which resulted in the death of eight Pakistan Awami Tehreek workers on Tuesday.
Both treasury and opposition benches came together after former minister Shaukat Yousafzai raised issue on a point of order. Yousafzai called it “the blackest chapter of Pakistan’s political history”. He added people have a right to protest in a democratic country.
Awami National Party (ANP) parliamentary leader Sardar Hussain Babak said that violence, irrespective of whomever so commits it, was condemnable. Minister for Finance Sirajul Haq hoped the centre would fix responsibility.
Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz parliamentary leader Sardar Aurangzeb Nalotha also asked Yousafzai to take notice of the fatal attack on an ANP leader in Swat.
Published in The Express Tribune, June 18th, 2014.