- Posted June 19, 2014 by
- Musharraf treason case: Names of judges who took Nov 3 oath given to court - See more at: http://www.saach.tv/2014/07/08/musharraf-treason-case-names-of-judges-who-took-nov-3-oath-given-to-courtmush-treason-names-of-judges-who-took-nov-3-oath-given-to-cou
- Give your story a titleKayani feared religious right’s backlash against him: Athar Abbas
- N League Supporter - Justice Nasir-ul-Mulk takes oath as new chief justice of Pakistan
- 'PPP to resist Qadri's movement against democracy'
- Qadri's APC demands Shahbaz Sharif's resignation
Gullu Butt beaten by angry mob in Lahore
The development came two days after violent clashes between Tahirul Qadri’s supporters and the police left eight people dead and scores others injured.
On Thursday, the PML-N worker – who was caught taking active part in the clashes against Pakistan Awami Tehreek (PAT) workers – was handcuffed and beaten up outside a session court in the the Model Town area of Lahore.
Police eventually intervened and shifted Butt to an undisclosed location after he fainted and sustained injuries.
Butt was caught smashing cars during the clash between PAT workers and the police outside the Minhajul Quran International Secretariat on Tuesday.
He smashed windscreens and windows of private vehicles with his club, while police officials looked on and the vandalism continued unabated.