- Posted June 19, 2014 by
Brooklyn, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Photo essays: Your stories in pictures
- Glen Cove Hospital in the city where I live is preparing a state of art center for Ebola Treatment..
- Community Garden in Coney Island raises H--- at Halloween!
- Chocolate Coffin Anyone? For Halloween?
- "It's Your Holiday!" The story of Midnite and Chirpee Girl..
- Need a haircut? This is the guy to go to..He Kutz Wit Skillz!
Star struck and terrified..New Coney Island Thunderbolt opens up!
They were having some engineering problems which delayed opening but now it's up and running like a charm.
The line of dare devils was accumulating and when I asked some of them when they got off how the ride really was they all said in one word.."Terrifying!"
So, I wont be going on it. I wasn't going to go on it anyway, as I go to Coney mostly to meet people from all over the world. But.. it's so much fun to watch in the panoramic Coney Island sky.
June 19, 2014.
Photos by Linda Glovach.