- Posted June 21, 2014 by
- Renowned Dentistry Implant Company Sterngold Dental LLC Presents “Over Denture” Lecture At Boston University
- iLEAD,Kolkata Wins The 2nd Best Emerging Media Institute In India In Edutainment Awards 2014
- Give your story a title“MANAGEDIA, 2014" - The Inaugural Management Cum Media Fest Organized By iLEAD
- ACTT (All Children Together Trust – A NGO In Kolkata
- Premiere BBA College iLEAD Presents 'Turning The Actor's Instrument”
IKF Technologies Limited Adds A New Feather To Its Cap: BSE Tradings
IKF Technologies Limited, a leading technology solution company headquartered in Kolkata will start trading on BSE from 13th June 2014 as per BSE notification no. 20140606-9 dated 6th June 2014.
IKF Technologies Ltd promotes IT, ITES. It was established in the year 2000 and is a Public Limited Company. It entered the spheres of Telecom in the year 2008. A fast-growing company, it has maintained leadership status in catalysing renaissance in Indian ITES/IT arena. IKF offers a complete package where customers receive software applications along with an opportunity to embolden their knowledgebase manifold, after this they can even redesign their business vision and product offerings to their customers. IKF Technologies has Onshore Development Centre at South Africa, US, UAE and in Kolkata, India. The development centres are well equipped with secure network wnich has access controls in place with 1000 workstations. Tele/Video conferencing for remote consulting is available 24x7x365 facility. As part of the company’s commitment to its clients and quality solutions, it is certified as a 9001:2008 and a 27001:2005 company.
Mr. Sunil Kumar Goyal, Whole Time Director of IKF Technologies says, “We are overwhelmed to start trading on BSE with effect from 13th June 2014 to build and nurture our relation with the share holders once again. We look forward to a great response and support from our existing share holders and promise to duly deliver our best in future. We would also like to convey our gratitude to them for having faith in us”.