- Posted June 21, 2014 by
- Grammy-Winner Marlow Rosado y La Riquena Release Their Newest Salsa Dura CD, "Salsanimal"
- Alfred Culbreth- Announces HIPH Goes to Cancun with Flo Rida FOR MTV World STAGE 2014
- Maine Artist Exhibits in Spain in September
- Best-Selling Author launches new Podcast Featuring Wisdom from Super Achievers and Insight from Listeners
- Environmental Toxicity---The Biggest Threat For Biodiversity & Human Life On Earth: SAIRI's Report On United Nations IDB-WED Observance 2014.
The Valley Resort Looks Forward to Fowey Mussel Fest
Truro, Cornwall, UK, June 20, 2014 /PressReleasePing/ - Here at The Valley we're looking forward to the third Fowey Mussel and Beer Fest which gets under way on Town Quay in the centre of the charming fishing village of Fowey this evening.
This year's Fowey Mussel Festival promises to be as big as ever.
With a multitude of chefs and some famous names set to show off their culinary skills and shellfish know how during the event, it's one not to miss.
Set to feature at the Festival is Cornish TV chef James Strawbridge as well as several local top chefs.
The event takes place on Fowey's quay, with the main part of it covered.
The weekend will be filled with live music and cooking demonstrations, while visitors will be able to try out the best oysters, mussels and other shellfish available in Cornwall.
We've been recommending it to our guests at our luxury Cornwall cottages this week and are looking forward to hearing what they thought of it.
Find out more about the festival here(http://www.fowey.co.uk/).
To find out more about The Valley, based in beautiful Carnon Downs just outside Truro, visit our website at www.thevalleycornwall.co.uk.
We're able to offer five different styles of two and three bed accommodation, with no compromises to style or quality.
The Valley Resort
Truro, Cornwall, UK