- Posted June 21, 2014 by
Manhattan Beach, California
- Memorial Perpetual Global Humanitarian Relief FUNdraising Edutainment and Concert Series to address the global Ebola crisis
- COORDINATION OF EBOLA IDENTIFICATION, TREATMENT and CONTROL STRATEGIES
- Best Way to Contain Ebola?
- Ebola death tragically strikes teacher at ABC4All School, Sierra Leone prompting creation of the ABC4All / David Jalloh Memorial FUNdraising TEAM with the cooperation of Co-Founder Eddie Boston-Mammah, Local ABC4All / Sierra Leone
- Missions Radio has partnered with A Better Community For All to help improve the quality of the physical life of people from all over the world.
ANNOUNCING Implementation of The Legacy of A Better Community For All (ABC4All)
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE...
Please visit for links and attached document: http://is.gd/abc4all_announcement
Burton Danet, Ph.D., Rejuvenated Facilitator, Clinical Psychologist (retired), Founder, The ABC4All Legacy
Goodwill Ambassador, Yale Alumni / ABC4All, Goodwill Treaty for World Peace
MANDATED ACTION for What The World Needs Now: The FOREVER Campaign for Global Humanitarian Relief (FCGHR) -Every day is GHRD™
P. O. Box 1624, Manhattan Beach, CA 90267-1624 USA
Tel. 1-310-712-5477 * Skype abc4allteam * eMail abc4allteam @ abc4all (dot) net
Manhattan Beach, CA (AWWN) June 21, 2014
Attached file and link to the PRWEB release from June 17, 2014 are provided by Social Market Research For Charity (SMRC):
Benefiting individuals and communities including YOU via the World of A Better Community For All (ABC4All) reflects a new paradigm for the world to behold that spurs THE SHIFT to the Vision for a Better Future!