- Posted June 20, 2014 by
Las Vegas, Nevada
"Think Pink" This Season at The Shops at Crystals in Las Vegas
With National Pink Day arriving June 23, style-savvy travelers can deck themselves out in head-to-toe pink with these gorgeous accessories:
• Create a sassy pink pout with Sisley’s Phyto Lip Twist. The renowned French beauty brand, which just opened its first United States standalone boutique at The Shops at Crystals, offers XXL lip pencils that deliver color, comfort and shine with precision. The smooth texture glides on easily and leaves a flash of color that lasts all day.
• A bit of flower power can be added to any ensemble with earrings from Dior’s Rose Dior Pré Catelan collection, made with pink gold, diamond and pink quartz.
• For a classic use of the color that complements eveningwear, Mikimoto’s Cherry Blossom Necklace is adorned with South Sea cultured pearls, diamonds and pink sapphires and set in 18k white gold.
• The luxurious OMEGA’s Ladymatic Co-Axial 34 mm watch can be discovered in the world’s largest Tourbillon boutique at The Shops at Crystals. Made with stainless steel, this timepiece features a pink mother-of-pearl colored face dressed with diamonds.
• LALIQUE brings the glamour with its exquisite Psyche Daytime Ring from the brand’s “Soulmates” fine jewelry collection. This spectacular piece features two rose gold butterflies paved with pink, yellow and orange sapphires, diamonds, a trion cut orange sapphire, brilliant cut pink tourmaline and colored lacquer.
• Stella McCartney has made it possible to look pretty in pinkwhile helping the environment. The magnificent Falabella clutch, made with 100 percent vegan materials, is part of the company’s 2014 Sustainable Collection and is consistent with its renowned environmental practices.
• For those seeking the perfect pair of summertime sneakers, BALLY’s Opunzia Summer Fuxia Shoes are made with authentic calf leather and use various tones of pink to create a casual yet chic look.