- Posted June 22, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- GBN Systems Videonews: MedTech BootCamp 2015 of Medical Valley Erlangen, Germany
- GBN Systems Videonews Reception at Imperial Castle Nuremberg at Medicine Innovative Conference 2014
- GBN Systems attends EEN Europe Enterprise Network Mission for Growth event at Wallonia, Belgium
- GBN Systems Videonews President of KANEKO Manufacturing at MEDTECH Europe Stuttgart, Germany
- German Business: Invest in Tennessee
GBN Systems Videonews Visit at Biomedica Summit 2014 in Maastricht
GBN Systems - Performing Mechatronics - Made in Bavaria (http://www.gbn.de) attends Biomedica -- the Life Science networking event was held at MECC Maastricht, the Netherlands.
In 2014 this interdisciplinary event focusses on diagnostics, medical devices, medical instrumentation and bio materials.
Collaborate -- innovate - grow.
Following this idea companies showed their commitment to new potentionals in technology and business partnerships.
In the match making session 92 participants from 11 countries joined the 194 meetings.
GBN Systems received interesting statements.
Geoffrey Holsbeek, Amhyspin
Laurence Timmermans, BioWin
Roeland Coumans, Dentinno
Coen Willems, Coen Willems Consultancy
Following the fundamental conference day programm exhibitors, sponsors and business delegates where invited into the city hall of Maastricht. Plenty of networking opportunities where offered and more company pitches exchanged.
A video report by:
Harry Flint ©
GBN Systems GmbH
D-85656 Buch am Buchrain