- Posted June 22, 2014 by
- US police are killing members of the African-American community on an epidemic scale
- The United Sates is using the purported beheading of American journalist Foley to further intervene in Iraq
- Why west is supporting ISIL
- How ISIS was confirmed as terrorist group by Obama
- US diplomacy and its indirect aid to ISIS
Cost of US intervention in Middle East
Helping and arming militant Rebels in Syria has caused many terrorist groups like ISIS to grow up and the result is that security of civilians in Middle East and countries that sent militants to Syria is in big danger.
This intervention in Middle East has not only deteriorated the situation in this strategic area, but also Americans have payed as much as 35000 per household for it.
Military actions in Middle East have increased poverty in US families and should no more continue.