- Posted June 23, 2014 by
New York, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Impact Your World
- Sheyene Gerardi – Her Life Is Like A Movie Filled With Various Twists And Turns
- Super Entrepreneur Ahsan Habibi, Syed Started The Online Social Networking Job Website Expertini To Raise The Rate Of Those Seeking Work
- CPA Elites Ltd; Is Impacting The World Around Them By Helping Those In their Journey In Achieving Their Dream Of Working Online
- What Do The Names House (Vocal, Comercial, Progressive, Trance, Tribal, Electro), Hip Hop, DJ, Music Producer And R&B Have In Common – One Name: “ROCKY G”
- Norwegian Online Entrepreneur Gunnar Andreassen Is Impacting Businesses With His Deeply Rooted Passion For Web Design And Methodical Online Marketing
Mortgage Mogul Terry Gangaram Is Impacting The World Around Him By Unearthing The Adequate Financing For Those Desiring To Invest In A New House Via His Company Drexel Mortgage
Terry Gangaram founded Drexel Mortgage in 1995 to help New Yorkers make their American Dream a reality.
Starting with residential mortgages, Terry has helped thousands of homeowners buy their first house, investment properties, and even real estate to start their business. Terry's team at Drexel is committed to finding you the financing you want for the home you want. He graduated from the School of Business at Baruch College.
Terry's ambition for the mortgage industry is second to none. Creating new opportunities to people paved the way in founding Drexel Capital. Today, Terry provides exclusive lending services for business owners to take their businesses to the next level.
From office space to merchant financing, business owners are able to find fast financing through Drexel Capital.
Drexel guarantees a high-touch approach to ensuring borrowers are comfortable with what they want. They're able to understand on a life level where the people are in their lives and what Drexel can do for them over the long term.
Other businesses tend to be mechanical or overly structured which is something that they don't want the people to experience. They're a boutique brokerage
that takes the time to know their customers better so they can get them the best possible results.
One of the benefits that sets Drexel apart from other companies is that they accept people with credit, financial, collateral issues that other banks turn away.
They can also fund any types of loans like residential, personal, commercial, business, and private lending. Understanding the people's lives or situation makes it easy for them to find the best possible way to get fast funding.
A lot of people know the business only locally and driving awareness outside of the local NYC market has been a challenge.
Finding people who know them outside of their local area is something they aim for the company's progress. Accessibility to their service is the key!