- Posted June 23, 2014 by
- Musharraf treason case: Names of judges who took Nov 3 oath given to court - See more at: http://www.saach.tv/2014/07/08/musharraf-treason-case-names-of-judges-who-took-nov-3-oath-given-to-courtmush-treason-names-of-judges-who-took-nov-3-oath-given-to-cou
- Give your story a titleKayani feared religious right’s backlash against him: Athar Abbas
- N League Supporter - Justice Nasir-ul-Mulk takes oath as new chief justice of Pakistan
- 'PPP to resist Qadri's movement against democracy'
- Qadri's APC demands Shahbaz Sharif's resignation
Patient faints as Qadri flight saga continues
LAHORE: Health of a patient destabilized onboard a plane carrying Pakistan Awami Tehreek (PAT) leader Dr. Tahir-ul-Qadri when the religious party chief refused to get off the plane at Lahore airport, SAMAA reported.His flight en route to Islamabad .