- Posted June 23, 2014 by
- Musharraf treason case: Names of judges who took Nov 3 oath given to court - See more at: http://www.saach.tv/2014/07/08/musharraf-treason-case-names-of-judges-who-took-nov-3-oath-given-to-courtmush-treason-names-of-judges-who-took-nov-3-oath-given-to-cou
- Give your story a titleKayani feared religious right’s backlash against him: Athar Abbas
- N League Supporter - Justice Nasir-ul-Mulk takes oath as new chief justice of Pakistan
- 'PPP to resist Qadri's movement against democracy'
- Qadri's APC demands Shahbaz Sharif's resignation
Give your story a titleMQM condemns police torture of PAT workers
Talking to SAMAA, the MQM leader said intense shelling by the police on the workers of Pakistan Awami Tehreek (PAT) on different places including Koral Chowk of Islamabad, is quite shameful.
The government should allow Dr. Tahir-ul-Qadri to arrive in Pakistan and hold peaceful demonstrations, Rashid Godel asserted adding the government seems to be much frightened of his homecoming. –SAMAA