- Posted June 23, 2014 by
- Musharraf treason case: Names of judges who took Nov 3 oath given to court - See more at: http://www.saach.tv/2014/07/08/musharraf-treason-case-names-of-judges-who-took-nov-3-oath-given-to-courtmush-treason-names-of-judges-who-took-nov-3-oath-given-to-cou
- Give your story a titleKayani feared religious right’s backlash against him: Athar Abbas
- N League Supporter - Justice Nasir-ul-Mulk takes oath as new chief justice of Pakistan
- 'PPP to resist Qadri's movement against democracy'
- Qadri's APC demands Shahbaz Sharif's resignation
PAT workers cross hurdles to reach airport, PML-Q leaders arrive
A delegation comprising the central leaders of Pakistan Muslim League-Quaid (PML-Q) led by Chaudhry Shujaat Hussain also arrived at the airport to welcome Dr. Qadri.
Meantime, the area around Koral Chowk of Islamabad presented a scene of battlefield with intense shelling of teargas and firing of rubber bullets by the police, who are present here in huge number.
It should be mentioned here that the PAT workers who arrived at the gate of the airport include women in huge number, waiting for the gate to open to welcome Dr. Qadri. The demonstrators said they are peaceful and will forcefully barge into the airport premises as and when their leader Dr. Tahir-ul-Qadri flies into the airport.
Meantime, the aerial surveillance of the airport is being carried out by the helicopters.
Also, the Airports Security Force (ASF) personnel have been directed to withdraw to their normal position, allowing riot police to handle the demonstrators. –SAMAA