- Posted June 23, 2014 by
- Musharraf treason case: Names of judges who took Nov 3 oath given to court - See more at: http://www.saach.tv/2014/07/08/musharraf-treason-case-names-of-judges-who-took-nov-3-oath-given-to-courtmush-treason-names-of-judges-who-took-nov-3-oath-given-to-cou
- Give your story a titleKayani feared religious right’s backlash against him: Athar Abbas
- N League Supporter - Justice Nasir-ul-Mulk takes oath as new chief justice of Pakistan
- 'PPP to resist Qadri's movement against democracy'
- Qadri's APC demands Shahbaz Sharif's resignation
Practical movement against government begins from today: Sheikh Rasheed
Talking to journalits, he severely criticized the government for its decision to divert the plane of Dr Tahir-ul-Qadri, patron in-chief of Minhajul Quran, to Lahore. He said that the move to divert the plane was pre-planned, adding our apprehensions in this regard proved right. Rasheed said that image of the police has been tarnished due to Lahore killings, adding in civilized countries chief minister or senior leaders themselves resign on such incidents.