- Posted June 23, 2014 by
- Musharraf treason case: Names of judges who took Nov 3 oath given to court - See more at: http://www.saach.tv/2014/07/08/musharraf-treason-case-names-of-judges-who-took-nov-3-oath-given-to-courtmush-treason-names-of-judges-who-took-nov-3-oath-given-to-cou
- Give your story a titleKayani feared religious right’s backlash against him: Athar Abbas
- N League Supporter - Justice Nasir-ul-Mulk takes oath as new chief justice of Pakistan
- 'PPP to resist Qadri's movement against democracy'
- Qadri's APC demands Shahbaz Sharif's resignation
Government should abandon its ego: Babar Ghauri
Talking to private news channel, Ghauri advised the government to abandon its ego and fulfill demands of Qadri which he believes were fair. He said the government is afraid of Qadri and making wrong decisions which reflects its fear. MQM leader said that Qadri must be provided security added that police should not use force against PAT workers.