- Posted June 23, 2014 by
- Musharraf treason case: Names of judges who took Nov 3 oath given to court - See more at: http://www.saach.tv/2014/07/08/musharraf-treason-case-names-of-judges-who-took-nov-3-oath-given-to-courtmush-treason-names-of-judges-who-took-nov-3-oath-given-to-cou
- Give your story a titleKayani feared religious right’s backlash against him: Athar Abbas
- N League Supporter - Justice Nasir-ul-Mulk takes oath as new chief justice of Pakistan
- 'PPP to resist Qadri's movement against democracy'
- Qadri's APC demands Shahbaz Sharif's resignation
Pervez Elahi lashes out government on Qadri issue
Talking to journalists, Elahi said that Qadri thought that the Punjab government would attack him. “Tahirul Qadri has been passing fatwas against terrorist organizations, hence he faces threats,” he told private news channel. The PML-Q leader criticized the PML-N government, saying all are acting like Gullu Butt in the government. “We thought Nawaz Sharif had learnt from previous mistakes but he hasn’t,” he added.