- Posted June 23, 2014 by
- Arizona Association for Economic Development’s March Luncheon to Discuss Economic Development Updates for Metropolitan Edge Communities
- AAED and ICSC April Symposium to Discuss “Retail 2015: Renew, Refill and Repurpose”
- Arizona American Indian Tourism Association Hosts Arizona Indian Festival
- Arizona Association for Economic Development’s February Luncheon to Discuss “Phoenix Biomedical Campus: Impact and What’s Next”
- The Arizona Division of Occupational Safety and Health Consultation Department Presents Central Arizona Project with Designation
W.J. Maloney Plumbing, Heating & Cooling Concludes Work on U.S. Border Patrol Project
The expansion and modernization project, which required the acquisition of 13 acres adjacent to the original site, included the phased demolition of the existing Port of Entry and the new construction of multiple buildings including inspection and detention areas, office space, and other Customs and Border Patrol (CBP) required spaces. W.J. Maloney Plumbing, Heating & Cooling provided the plumbing services for this project, with Hensel Phelps as the general contractor.
Kathryn “Kitty” Maloney-Langmade, president of W.J. Maloney Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, said the project was designed and constructed to achieve LEED Silver certification due in part to a number of sustainable elements including a solar domestic hot water system, advanced lighting, rainwater harvesting and building automation systems.
Now celebrating its 50th anniversary, W.J. Maloney Plumbing, Heating & Cooling has been a leading plumbing and HVAC contractor in the greater metropolitan Phoenix area since 1964. Working with many of the state’s largest general contractors, the company has provided exemplary design-build plumbing, from tenant improvement to complex multi-story projects that include many of the most prominent buildings in the Valley, including Hayden Ferry Lakeside in Tempe and CityScape Phoenix.
Additional projects completed include the new Cubs Park in Mesa, the Orthopedic and Spine Inpatient Surgical (OASIS) Hospital in Phoenix, the solar thermal project at the University of Arizona and the Sky Train Project at Sky Harbor International Airport. W.J. Maloney Plumbing, Heating & Cooling also provides extensive commercial and residential service, maintenance and repair, and is Small Business Enterprise (SBE) and Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) certified. For more information, call (602) 944-5516 or visit www.wjmaloney.com.