- Posted June 24, 2014 by
- Musharraf treason case: Names of judges who took Nov 3 oath given to court - See more at: http://www.saach.tv/2014/07/08/musharraf-treason-case-names-of-judges-who-took-nov-3-oath-given-to-courtmush-treason-names-of-judges-who-took-nov-3-oath-given-to-cou
- Give your story a titleKayani feared religious right’s backlash against him: Athar Abbas
- N League Supporter - Justice Nasir-ul-Mulk takes oath as new chief justice of Pakistan
- 'PPP to resist Qadri's movement against democracy'
- Qadri's APC demands Shahbaz Sharif's resignation
Will head to PM house if supporters harmed: Dr Qadri
Addressing the media from the passenger seat of an SUV outside Heathrow airport in London, where a large number of PAT supporters including women had gathered to bid farewell to their party chief, Dr Qadri claimed that PAT workers and activist were being arrested and tortured.
Criticising the Pakistan Muslim League - Nawaz (PML-N) government, he said, "I have even witnessed the Bhutto era but have never seen such oppression by a government."
"People carrying loudspeakers were arrested, Is this what you call politics and democracy? Take me instead of my workers," he added.