- Posted June 24, 2014 by
- Musharraf treason case: Names of judges who took Nov 3 oath given to court - See more at: http://www.saach.tv/2014/07/08/musharraf-treason-case-names-of-judges-who-took-nov-3-oath-given-to-courtmush-treason-names-of-judges-who-took-nov-3-oath-given-to-cou
- Give your story a titleKayani feared religious right’s backlash against him: Athar Abbas
- N League Supporter - Justice Nasir-ul-Mulk takes oath as new chief justice of Pakistan
- 'PPP to resist Qadri's movement against democracy'
- Qadri's APC demands Shahbaz Sharif's resignation
Qadri, 1,300 supporters booked on terror charges
They have been accused of damaging public property, attacking police, snatching their wireless sets, causing damage to an armoured personnel carrier and creating a law and order situation.
Section 7 of the Anti-Terrorism Act has also been invoked in the FIR lodged by SHO Raja Musaddiq at the Airport police station
Related: Qadri threatens to topple govt, vows to lead 'revolution'
“Dr Qadri is among the accused because he had asked PAT workers to gather and protest against the government,” the SHO said. Around 70 PAT workers had been arrested, police said, adding that more arrests would be made once the investigation was launched.
Published in Dawn, June 24th, 2014