- Posted June 24, 2014 by
- Musharraf treason case: Names of judges who took Nov 3 oath given to court - See more at: http://www.saach.tv/2014/07/08/musharraf-treason-case-names-of-judges-who-took-nov-3-oath-given-to-courtmush-treason-names-of-judges-who-took-nov-3-oath-given-to-cou
- Give your story a titleKayani feared religious right’s backlash against him: Athar Abbas
- N League Supporter - Justice Nasir-ul-Mulk takes oath as new chief justice of Pakistan
- 'PPP to resist Qadri's movement against democracy'
- Qadri's APC demands Shahbaz Sharif's resignation
Only revolution to change nation’s destiny: Qadri
Qadri expressed these views while addressing PAT Central Working Council in Lahore Saturday. PAT president Sheikh Zahid Fayyaz, secretary general Khurram Nawaz Gandapur, Irshad Tahir, Basharat Aziz Jaspal, Jawad Hamid, Qazi Faizul Islam, Zahid Javed and other leaders were also present on the occasion.
Qadri said, “We were waiting for was the establishment of prayer by Namazis”, adding that the moment it was done, all of them (200 influential families), even if they were 2,000 families, would be swept away in the flood of public wrath. He said that the elections’ results were only the change of the governments but the exploitative, oppressive and cruel system, which had been sucking blood of the masses, had stayed intact. He said that the system had kept the nation shackled for the last 66 years.
The PAT chief said that analysts, political commentators, columnists and political leaders were now appreciating his point of view that he had expressed before the elections. He said no government ever formulated policies to benefit the people because the electoral system through which they came into power was the real enemy of the masses. He said that the people would have to rise against the incumbent electoral system.
Qadri said that the nation’s destiny would not change through elections but the revolution was the only answer to the ills.
He said that revolution would change the system and lay the foundation stone for establishment of real democracy in the country.