- Posted June 24, 2014 by
- Musharraf treason case: Names of judges who took Nov 3 oath given to court - See more at: http://www.saach.tv/2014/07/08/musharraf-treason-case-names-of-judges-who-took-nov-3-oath-given-to-courtmush-treason-names-of-judges-who-took-nov-3-oath-given-to-cou
- Give your story a titleKayani feared religious right’s backlash against him: Athar Abbas
- N League Supporter - Justice Nasir-ul-Mulk takes oath as new chief justice of Pakistan
- 'PPP to resist Qadri's movement against democracy'
- Qadri's APC demands Shahbaz Sharif's resignation
Qadri vows to take revenge by revolution
Speaking to media persons at the MS Office at Jinnah Hospital, Dr. Qadri maintained that he would be bringing about a revolution in Pakistan.
Terming Nawaz Sharif Nawaz Sharif as Hitler of Pakistan, Qadri referred that PML-N government has written new history of barbarism.
“I have first come to hospital to see my injured workers. The Model Town tragedy is the worst example of state-sponsored terrorism, he said.
He lashed out at Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif for the Model Town incident, during which at least 12 PAT’s workers were killed by police.
“Police opened straight fires on our workers, including women,” he said. “The government hijacked my plane. But I have kept my promise of returning to Pakistan to lead the revolution.”
Qadri said that thousands of supporters were present at the Islamabad airport and asked that why their sentiments were hurt by diverting his flight to Lahore.
Qadri said that his workers were injured as they were attacked by police in Islamabad and Rawalpindi
He said that he is a Pakistani citizen and it is his right to land anywhere he wants. Dr Qadri said that it was not a right decision to divert his flight.
The PAT leader said that dictatorship rules Pakistan instead of democracy. He demanded an explanation for diverting his flight to Lahore.
In the early morning, Qadri’s Emirates Airplane was diverted from Islamabad to Lahore after the government’s order due to potential security risk.