- Posted June 25, 2014 by
Brooklyn, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Photo essays: Your stories in pictures
- "Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder!" More THRILLER pictures..
- Food Network's Marc Maniac carves up giant Coney Island pumpkin!
- Thriller! NYC Zombie Dance Tribute to the King of pop-Michael Jackson..
- Glen Cove Hospital in the city where I live is preparing a state of art center for Ebola Treatment..
- Community Garden in Coney Island raises H--- at Halloween!
Coney Island when it sizzles!
These images were taken the night of the Mermaid Parade, June 21, and it was very hectic. In fact, I was trapped in, my friend and I could not get out of our parking spot. So I stayed late into the night. Something I hadn't done since a teen visiting Coney. And let me tell you, I'm glad I did, because it is a different culture at night, in fact I thought it sizzled!!
June 25, 2014.
Photos by Linda Glovach.