- Posted June 25, 2014 by
Brooklyn, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Photo essays: Your stories in pictures
- Glen Cove Hospital in the city where I live is preparing a state of art center for Ebola Treatment..
- Community Garden in Coney Island raises H--- at Halloween!
- Chocolate Coffin Anyone? For Halloween?
- "It's Your Holiday!" The story of Midnite and Chirpee Girl..
- Need a haircut? This is the guy to go to..He Kutz Wit Skillz!
Coney Island when it sizzles!
These images were taken the night of the Mermaid Parade, June 21, and it was very hectic. In fact, I was trapped in, my friend and I could not get out of our parking spot. So I stayed late into the night. Something I hadn't done since a teen visiting Coney. And let me tell you, I'm glad I did, because it is a different culture at night, in fact I thought it sizzled!!
June 25, 2014.
Photos by Linda Glovach.