- Posted June 28, 2014 by
- Major problems at VU University Medical Center Amsterdam after water leak
- Russia threatens to stop import flowers from the Netherlands
- Aruban detainee was killed by police brutality, five cops suspect
- Dutch provincial elections: All votes counted, the VVD biggest despite loss
- Dutch Minister of Justice resign
Dutch OSCE member released
The four observers from the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe were imprisoned in Lugansk on May 29. Their identity and nationality was not disclosed at that time.
The OSCE confirms the release on Twitter. The four were taken to Donetsk. According to the OSCE, the other three members, a German, a Russian and a Spaniard. They are doing well.
The separatists already promised Monday that the OSCE observers would be released. Yesterday four other observers were released.