- Posted June 28, 2014 by
- Dutch man (age 93) dies of grief after death daughter
- Netherlands responsible for deportation 300 men of Srebrenica
- Penalty discussion hits Netherlands
- Discussion about a dutch december tradition - UN advice: rethink Zwarte Piet figure
- Mexicans angry about klm tweet after Orange winning soccer match
Dutch OSCE member released
The four observers from the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe were imprisoned in Lugansk on May 29. Their identity and nationality was not disclosed at that time.
The OSCE confirms the release on Twitter. The four were taken to Donetsk. According to the OSCE, the other three members, a German, a Russian and a Spaniard. They are doing well.
The separatists already promised Monday that the OSCE observers would be released. Yesterday four other observers were released.