- Posted July 1, 2014 by
- Thailand’s New Administration, the NCPO, is Tackling Tourist-Related Issues Head On
- Top Travel Blogger Says “Ignore the Media, Go Visit Thailand & See for Yourself!”
- A Brief Report to Tourists on the Political Situation in Thailand
- Nationwide curfew lifted in Thailand effective 13 June 2014
- Hua Hin: Back to the swing of things for the Hua Hin Jazz Festival 2014
TAT and MasterCard collaborate for MasterCard Thailand Shopping Paradise
In an effort to promote Thailand as a key shopping destination, the MasterCard Thailand Shopping Paradise offers savings and privileges to promote spending by inbound travellers and domestic shoppers at local retailers and online merchants. This period of privileges and offers provides shoppers with good quality products and great value. Some of the exclusive offers include great savings, voucher giveaways, reward points, and MasterCard cardholders can win a trip to the south of Thailand or Italy.
The MasterCard Thailand Shopping Paradise is offering exclusive savings and offers for MasterCard cardholders at the following malls and department stores: Central Department Store, CentralWorld, and Central Embassy, King Power, SF Cinema, Thai Airways, Direct to Shop, iTrueMart, Lazada, Tarad.com, Thai Shope, Tohome, Via Vanity, WearYouWant, Zalora.
- See more at: http://www.tatnews.org/tat-mastercard-collaborate-mastercard-thailand-shopping-paradise/#sthash.s5zpYUL0.dpuf