- Posted July 2, 2014 by
Los Angeles, California
- 3 Helpful Tips For Parents Not Sure How To Explain The Recent Oregon Shooting At Umpqua Community College
- Professor William Byrnes Pioneers Educational Teaching Methodologies to Reverse Declining Law School Enrollment
- San Francisco Doctor Urges Natural Medicine Practitioners To "Stop Pitching New Patients" And Start Connecting With Them
How Implementing These “7 Elements of Success” Will Increase A Chiropractor’s Visibility And Attract New Patients
The reason many chiropractors struggle is because they don’t have a clear blueprint for success. Most graduate from Chiropractic College without ever having received any formal business training. They open a practice and figure they will eventually succeed. Nothing could be further from what most experience. An important first step for every chiropractor is to properly position themselves for maximum visibility. “Developing relationships in your own community is the best possible way,” says Drew Stevens, PhD.
According to Stevens, these seven elements increase visibility for chiropractors:
1. Networking – Make a splash. Become a prominent figure in your local community
2. Advertising – Ads that connect emotionally and separate you from competitors
3. Promotion – Specific time-sensitive offers used to sell inventory and get patients
4. Community and Professional Affiliations – Join the Chamber of Commerce
5. A Website – Develop a solid presence online. New patients are online looking
6. Personal Interactions and Referrals – Get support and backing from your community
7. Buzz Marketing and Word of Mouth – Get your patients raving about you to others
This is a process that takes time. The results won’t show up overnight. Chiropractors that make the time to increase their visibility using these seven elements will grow their practice and attract new patients.