- Posted July 2, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Malaysia Airlines Flight 370
- Petition for Obama admin to file a case against MH17 tragedy perpetrators in the International Criminal Court
- Malaysian plane skids off from runway while landing at Brunei airport.
- Response from P.P Shirshov Institute of Oceanlogy regarding submersible deployment to search for MH370
- Email response from JAMSTEC and WHOI regarding submersible deployment to search for MH370
- Twitter response from French submersible owner regarding MH370
My message to P.P Shirshov Institute of Oceanlogy regarding submersible deployment to search for MH370
Earlier this week, I had emailed the Russian P.P Shirshov Institute of Oceanlogy, which own deep sea submersible MIR. After some time, I received their response regarding the missing MH370 airplane.
The snapshot of my message to the submersibles owner is shown above, while the response is available in the link here: http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1149377