- Posted July 3, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- U.S. born Citizens, especially Black voters, should take action to impeach, recall, and to vote these disgraceful elected officials out of office!
- Past and present day Criminal/Unethical/Sleazy/Truly Inept (Black) elected officials, other Black public servants, Black lawyers, numerous Black poverty pimps", and silence/apathy on the part the majority of the Black voters/community is the Problem!
- If Autumn Burke is like her mother, former LA County Supervisor Yvonne "Brentwood" Burke, 2nd District Supervisor Mark Ridley Thomas, his son Sebastian Thomas, the felon Senator Roderick Wright, etc., then Autumn Burke is Unfit for Political Office!
- President Obama and the Obama Administration’s contempt for the Oath of Office, and the Constitution, etc., mean that honorably discharged soldiers, law abiding U.S. citizens or legal immigrants get kicked to the curb and beyond to make way for Misfits!
- Reducing punishment for crack cocaine sales, distribution, and possession promotes further criminal activity of all forms. The object of our efforts and devotion should be the many innocent victims, and not the drug users and dealers!
All those immigrants (ILLEGAL ALIENS)….send them all to Washington, DC Let them live and disperse from there! This is a complete breakdown of our legal immigration statutes. The President, the US Senate and Congress should be in an uproar over it!
“New flood of immigrants unsettles some U.S. towns” by Paloma Esquivel, Kate Linthicum, Richard Simon, LA Times, July 2, 2014
1. Carol Schlaepfer, an activist from Pomona who helped block the buses Tuesday in downtown Murrieta, said she and others will organize another protest if officials try again to move immigrants there. "We're going to be there," she vowed. "We're going to do the same thing, and hopefully with greater numbers of people."
2. In the small New Mexico town of Artesia, Mayor Phil Burch said residents held an emotional town hall debate Tuesday night over whether the city should oppose the arrival of underage immigrants at a federal facility nearby. In the end, the town decided not raise picket signs to protest the move. "We don't like it," Burch said. "We'd prefer they not bring these people here. But we'll do our part to support the government."
3. Rep. Juan Vargas (D-San Diego) said he was surprised that members of the "angry mob" weren't arrested, adding, "I have never seen a group of people prevent federal officers from doing their job and not get arrested."
4. Luz Gallegos of TODEC legal center, which offers services to local migrants and is based in nearby Perris, said area residents have been emailing, calling and leaving messages on Facebook to offer shelter, food and transportation for the migrants since it was announced last week that they would be arriving in Murrieta. "It's overwhelming all the response from the community," she said. "We are welcoming our migrants and it breaks our hearts that there is so much hate."
5. Rep. Ken Calvert (R-Corona), whose district includes Murrieta, said the government should not send immigrants caught in Texas to California. "They should handle this problem in Texas," said Calvert, who described his constituents as "extremely upset." "I'm getting hundreds of phone calls," he said. "The anger is growing."
6. While activists opposed to illegal immigration waited to see if they would have another chance to block busloads of migrants, immigrant advocates were preparing for their possible arrival. Tina Nicholas, who has lived in Murrieta for 25 years, said she has been working with local churches to coordinate relief for the migrants. Residents have collected bags of groceries, hygiene products and diapers in anticipation of the arrivals, she said.
7. Rep. Lucille Roybal-Allard (D-Downey) offered a different view. "The buses the protesters tried to stop weren't filled with dangerous criminals," she said. "They were carrying women and children, many of whom fled their homes in Central America to escape violence and death." While many of the migrants are likely to be eventually deported, "we must afford them access to basic due process and treat them with simple human dignity while they are in our government's custody," she said.
8. Calvert, who sits on the House Appropriations Committee, will play a critical role in Congress' response to President Obama's request for more than $2 billion to manage the influx of immigrants crossing the Southwest border illegally. He plans to examine whether National Guard troops should be deployed to the border, as a number of his GOP colleagues have suggested. Calvert, who toured the Murrieta Border Patrol facility earlier this week, said he expects the protests to continue if more buses with immigrants arrive. He said the Inland Empire's struggling economy has fueled tensions over illegal immigration.
9. Skylar Faria said he joined the protest on Tuesday after learning about it on Facebook. "We have no idea who these people are," he said. "There are a lot of medical costs [and] once the children become of age then they're in schools."
LA Times Comment Section:
“All those who voted for Barack Obama, please stay away from me. You are insane”- Paulytical
“Rep. Juan Vargas (D-San Diego) comes out to the protests with a bible and welcomes the illegals, so send them all and all the future bus loads to his neighborhood” -o
“I give you the correct response to the arrival of all those immigrants (ILLEGAL ALIENS)….send them all to Washington, DC Let them live and disperse from there” –Skip Adam
“Stop calling it Hate when people against illegals speak out. Mexican Americans all over Los Angeles support and understand what Murrieta is going through. Take a drive into MacArthur Park area, Boyle Heights, North East area, Pacoima, downtown LA and you would think you are in a 3rd world country. I wish they would stop using the kids for this political issue. Take care of Americans first like the Veterans, our homeless go to skid row, single mothers, foster kids then you can take care of the foreigners”- EyeOnLA
“Just be clear…these are illegal immigrants. Maybe she doesn’t understand the difference. Perhaps she should volunteer take a few dozen, clothe and feed them”- sycodon
“Some U.S. Towns? How about ALL U.S. Towns? Name me one city that has willingly accepted 140 illegal invaders every 72 hours for God knows how long? This is a complete breakdown of our legal immigration statutes and Both houses should be in an uproar over it.”- MadMen
YouTube: "BREAKING - American Patriots Stop Obama's Illegal Alien Express in Murrieta, CA" TopRightNews
"Protesters in Murrieta block detainees' buses in tense standoff" by Matt Hansen and Mark Boster, Los Angeles Times, 7-1-2014
Other ethnic groups, legal immigrants being inclusive, are stopping the President Barack "bypassing Congress/Dream Act/Amnesty Promoting/Bowing Down to Illegal Aliens /Talking Down to Black Men" Obama and the un-American ObamaCrap Administration's policies from destroying their community like the unlawful and continuous illegal immigration nonsense has done to take its’ toll on Compton, CA, Inglewood, CA, South Los Angeles, Watts, CA, etc., as this concerns communities formerly predominated by U.S. born descendants of slavery, that are now overrun with illegal aliens and his or her anchor babies from around the world.
YouTube: “Diane Watson - Race Baiting Political Whore” by TheWatchdog, 6-6-06
“Black People Have Become too Ignorant for Me to Claim, I Need to Invent a New Race” by Stacey Gear, 6-18-10
What U.S. citizens and legal residents in Murrieta, CA and other Patriot communities are doing to circumvent illegal immigration, should be a strong message on the how to, what, and whys of keeping illegal aliens from taking over the U.S. born and legal immigrant segment of the Black community.....namely stop this illegal alien invasion at its inception.
YouTube: “Ed Klein on 'The Amateur: Barack Obama in the White House'” PJ Media, 5-21-12
"Think you know the real Barack Obama? You don’t—not until you’ve read The Amateur In this stunning exposé, bestselling author Edward Klein—a contributing editor to Vanity Fair, former foreign editor of Newsweek, and former editor-in-chief of the New York Times Magazine—pulls back the curtain on one of the most secretive White Houses in history.
YouTube: Thank You for Serving the Oppressed so-Called Vexatious Litigant, Honorably Discharged U.S. Vet
YouTube: "Dinesh D'Souza New Trailer For " America " Controversial 2016:Obama's America Filmmaker" by NewsAlertCrew, 1-26-14