- Posted July 3, 2014 by
Brooklyn, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Photo essays: Your stories in pictures
- Glen Cove Hospital in the city where I live is preparing a state of art center for Ebola Treatment..
- Community Garden in Coney Island raises H--- at Halloween!
- Chocolate Coffin Anyone? For Halloween?
- "It's Your Holiday!" The story of Midnite and Chirpee Girl..
- Need a haircut? This is the guy to go to..He Kutz Wit Skillz!
The rocket has landed..Where else but Coney Island..
The rocket shown currently living under Deno's Wonder Wheel, was actually once a ride in Astroland, although I don't remember it. Then it landed on the rooftop of a restaurant, then to Staten Island where it got damaged during hurricane Sandy. Now it's been returned to Coney island for a restoration exhibit soon to be restored.
July, 3, 2014.
Photos by Linda Glovach.