- Posted July 3, 2014 by
Brooklyn, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Photo essays: Your stories in pictures
- Religious figures in the snow..After the storm..
- The so called "calm" after the storm..My walk downtown..
- Good Morning from Long Island, Glen Cove..Very cold, blizzard 2015..
- Blizzard 2015.. Me and my Cardinal, Long Island..Early but pretty rough..
- Me and my Cardinal..Blizzard start on Long Island..
The rocket has landed..Where else but Coney Island..
The rocket shown currently living under Deno's Wonder Wheel, was actually once a ride in Astroland, although I don't remember it. Then it landed on the rooftop of a restaurant, then to Staten Island where it got damaged during hurricane Sandy. Now it's been returned to Coney island for a restoration exhibit soon to be restored.
July, 3, 2014.
Photos by Linda Glovach.