- Posted July 4, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Tell us the Good Stuff!
- Celebrating International Day of Peace with Ringo Starr With a Little Help from his Friends #Peacerocks
- The origination of the haunts at theme parks began with Knott’s Ghost Town
- Drug and alcohol dependence knows no social boundaries - The Brent Shapiro Foundation Summer Spectacular
- Fort Bliss review, red carpet screening and Q&A
- Tomorrow’s filmmakers today at the New York Film Academy Thesis film screening
4th of July – Venice Canal Americana traditions
Steps away from Venice Muscle Beach are the Venice canals where Southern California experiences Americana for the 4th of July.