- Posted July 4, 2014 by
- Floor Sanding For Hardwood Flooring: Enhancing Your Home In An Environmentally Friendly Way
- Go For The Best In Lawn Care, Lawn Specialists Advised
- Taking Care Of Your Lawn This Summer
- The Different Types Of Termites Found In Australia And Tips To Control Them
- Making Smarter Property Purchases With The Help Of Building And Pest Inspections Reports
Building And Renovating Houses Easily With Acrow Props
There comes a time when you need to build or perhaps renovate your house. This project can be very exciting because you can improve your house and alter some designs to your own liking. In order for you to be successful in this venture, you need to invest your time, effort and finances. You also need to look for competent workers and effective tools to ensure that your project will go well as planned.
When it comes to effective construction tools, one of the most essential tool you need to use is acrow props.
What is an acrow prop?
An acrow prop is a steel post that is used to support curing walls and other overhead items like ceilings. This acrow prop allows individuals to work on areas safely since overhead items are supported properly.
Sizes and load capacity of acrow props
There are different types of acrow props that provide different load capacity and height features.
• Acrow Props No. 0 – This type of acrow prop has a length of 1.080m – 1.830m. It can hold a load up to 4,382kgs when closed and 3,549 when extended.
• Acrow Props No. 1 – Its length ranges from 1.830m up to 3.035m. It holds 4,057kgs when closed and 2,226kgs when opened.
• Acrow Props No. 2 – Acrow props no. 2 provides a length of 1.985m – 3.285m. It can hold over head weight up to 3,856kgs when closed and 1,848kgs when opened.
• Acrow Props No. 3 – As for No. 3, it provides you with 2.600m up to 3.955m in length. It holds up to 3,052kgs when closed and 1.381kgs in full length.
• Acrow Props No. 4 – It provides a length of 3.200m up to 4.870m. This prop holds 1490kgs when closed and 361kgs when opened.
Do I need to buy or hire acrow props?
It is also essential to determine if you need to purchase or rent acrow props.
When hiring acrow props, you need to spend time looking for reliable providers. You also need to pay for delivery fees and collection fees. Finally, you have to be careful when using the acrow prop since it does not belong to you.
On the contrary, buying may not be the best decision if you need to use the acrow prop for a single project only. However, if you constantly need to use an acrow prop, buying is more cost efficient because you will pay for the product only once and get to use it anytime.
Tips when buying acrow props
If you are planning to buy acrow props, you can consider these tips to help you.
Price – Find sellers that can provide you with discounts. This is possible since some sellers provide discounts on bulk orders. Apart from that, they can also provide you with bigger discounts for even larger orders.
Services – Can they deliver your orders the same day? Can they offer you free delivery option? Can they provide you with quality acrow props? All these must be addressed in order to ensure that you can purchase effective acrow props that can cater to your needs.